• Our process begins with a FREE consultation. This is to further discuss your needs and going over the vision for the design. This can be done over the phone or in person which we recommend. We feel it’s best if you view our samples in person.
• After the consultation, we will send you a quote. This will include package options based on your budget, a form to gather your content and the design agreement. When your quote is approved, a non-refundable retainer of half will be required.
• Now the fun part! Once your retainer is received, we will begin the design concept. An electronic proof will be emailed to you in full color and showing all layers and pieces. We are not be responsible for any mistakes after your approval is given, so read it over carefully. Approval must be submitted prior to printing.
• After approval, it’s off to print!
• When your order is ready, we will contact you to arrange delivery. This is also when your balance is due. We can ship your order, or you can pick it up at our home studio in Cinnaminson, NJ.
Frequently asked questions:
WHEN SHOULD WE MEET TO TALK ABOUT INVITATIONS?
It’s never too early to get together and brainstorm some ideas. Otherwise, we should meet 5-6 months before your wedding day or special event.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO COMPLETE THE ORDER?
Depending on the quantity, the amount of layers and embellishments, it could take 2-4 weeks to complete your custom order.
HOW MANY SHOULD I ORDER?
I suggest ordering at least 10 – 20 more than you may need. It is good to have some extras just in case you need to add guests at the last minute, or some get lost in the mail. They also make great keepsakes!
WHEN DO WE MAIL OUT SAVE THE DATES?
Save the Dates go out 6 months to a year before your special event. For destination weddings, I recommend sending them out a year ahead so your guests can make the necessary plans to be there.
WHEN DO WE MAIL OUT OUR INVITATIONS?
I suggest mailing your invitations 2 months before your wedding.
DO YOU REQUIRE A DEPOSIT BEFORE PRODUCTION?
We require a non-refundable 50% retainer upon approval of your quote. There is a $35 fee for returned checks. Final payment is due when the order is completed.
DO YOU ACCEPT RUSH ORDERS?
I can try to accommodate you if you need an item in a rush. Please contact me for availability and rush costs.
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION AND RETURN POLICY?
Because of the custom nature of my products, I cannot accept any returns.
If you have to cancel your order, it must be before proof approval. Please note your retainer is non-refundable.
WHAT IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH MY ORDER?
I am here to make you happy, and make your order perfect. If there is an error after production is completed and it is my fault, I will fix the error at no cost to you. However, if you approved the order and there is an error on your part, I would need for you to buy the materials necessary to redo the order.